My waitstaff friends tell me Doctors and Lawyers and other folks with money
tend to be the worst tippers.
I've never worked for tips so I really don't know.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:39:16 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 85 people own half the worlds wealth and 90% of the
    people

So a funny anecdote about rich idiots.  Last year Bill corralled a bunch
of his rich buds and had them down here at Kiawah for a coupla days to
talk about this philanthropy giveawayyourmoney thing.  We have a little
airport here, it was wall-to-wall with jets.  This old black guy who
lives up the road runs a halfass limo company, has a coupla cars.  He
got tapped to give these guys rides to and from the airport, somehow.

So he picks up Warren Buffet to take him to the airport, maybe a 20min
drive.  They get there, WB thanks him, and instead of flipping him a 20
for the ride as a tip, he gives him a boomerang.  A f'n boomerang.  I
guess he got it at the conference or something and had no use for it so
he gave it to the driver as a "tip."  The old guy was cussing WB
something fierce and telling that story all over the island, what a
cheapass he was.

Trickle down boomerangs!

--R