<<<<<'ll add another line in the suggested chapter since we don't like war
and bloodshed.
How about no health care for people older than 65.  The challenge is
to live to age 65 in such a way that you have no health issues.  Lose
the boomers, more jobs for the unemployed youth that have education
debt, etc.  Yeah, 65 is old enough, I'll be there in a few years.  The
time has been good and we eat well, no health issues.
mao >>>>> snip

Why draw the line at 65?  Why not 35? At age 35, women are into their
waning years for reproduction, men and women both, will have had 10 yrs of
peak production in industry.. keep fresh stock in the social mill.  If you
are going to have a total nanny state, what restrictions should lowly
citizens have on government, after all.. since only government knows what
is best for society.. right?

Compulsory state service? Why stop at only 2 years. If it is "good for
society" why not require lifetime service?

Individual choice, or states choice, who owns the individual, that
individuals life and work effort?  It is a question debated in each
generation, isn't it?  Why?

Grant...