Grant wrote:
> Individual choice, or states choice, who owns the individual, that
> individuals life and work effort?  It is a question debated in each
> generation, isn't it?  Why?

Why? - because we all want more, not less.
Shall we start the less-for-me political party?
Does anyone want to join?
Yeah, I didn't think so.  That is why we have the dialog each
generation.  And then you get some wise-acre that says - ask not what
your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
That disrupts the concepts of more that drives retail junque and then
someone ended his life.  The lessfor-me has nobody to tap for
following.  No money for advertising.  All sounds good.  Now we need
to have write-in campaign established and every election can vote for
the less-for-me local candidate.  That might hurt every politico out
there.
mao - dreaming... of course...