My daughter has an ibook G3 700 that died. The blasted thing was never right. The usual logic board problems. Between the university and Apple, they never would repair the thing under the warranty or the extended logic board repair program.

Does anyone have any chains to yank at Apple?

Does anyone have a source for a logic board for a reasonable price? The whole thing is only worth $350 or so.

<rant> ibooks are the biggest piece of crap Apple ever made. I'm not sure anything Apple sells anymore is any good. </rant>