On 2/5/2014 10:06 PM, Craig wrote:
On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 12:41:12 +1030 Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You do know that in Oz 'rooted' has a different meaning than it has in
other parts?

Hendrik
who needs a new mobile
I'm afraid to ask ...

Craig
If you go to YouSwear.com and click on Australian there is a fairly thorough listing of improper words used "down under". Which in itself sounds a bit off color. Which, come to think of it, sounds a bit un PC too. Oh well.

In my experience Australians enjoy emphatic speech. My late father in law, for example - although a very middle class sort of Australian insurance company executive - used "bloody" or "bugger" in about every sentence.

     Dave Gilmore, Cameron WV

     One in five species of mammals is a bat.