Kaleb,
Can you just get out of town? Apparently, you have brought bad luck from OK.
Did you book your flight before this ice storm hit? Maybe we can blame this
storm on your bad luck as well :-) By now, you could probably have driven to
somewhere in TX and gotten a direct flight to the DR.
Several years ago, I did some contract work for Delta on processes. The airline
industry has some strange requirements that they cause and then they get
tangled with the FAA which only makes things worse. Between people limits,
baggage limits, fuel limits, etc., it's amazing they do as well as they do.
Anyway, I hope you get there and back home safely!!!!!
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.