But bear in mind that you have survived all of your accidents with red cars.

A fellow who used to teach my younger son saxaphone, had been in 2 bad accidents while driving Ford SUV's.
He swore he would never drive another and bought a Nissan Pathfinder.

I suggested to him that he might wish to remember that in both cases, he had survived relatively unscathed. In both cases the vehicles were totally destroyed and he was fortunate to get out alive.
He had not thought of it that way. He just assumed the Fords were bad luck.

Randy