I fully appreciate that line of thinking.

After three red vehicles meeting the crusher for being invisible to other
drivers, I considered there was a cosmic relationship between my being inside,
and the car being red.   Once I was rid of the red, the incidence of
catastrophic damage to cars dropped to below statistically significant levels.

clay