the page didnt work

Loren Faeth wrote:

I am contemplating trying an AT job. A friend of mine in HI has done his, and recommended this place.
http://www.bulkpart.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=2&Category_Code=Mercedes
He recommends buying the book first for $16. Read it and then plan your diagnosis and attack. It takes special tools. The books are listed in the transmission type. For 722.3 transmissions, go to the 722.3 and 722.4 section and you will see the "Technical manual" listing.

Loren