My Dad's first Beech was a fractional with two doctors. It was a nightmare.

They would take it without scheduling, never clean it up when they were done,
just a general disregard for the other owners as a whole.

After we showed up at the hangar for a weekend trip to our place on Sanibel
Island and the plane was nowhere to be found, he pulled the plug and bought his
own plane. A nice Beech V35 with full IFR (Dad had an IFR ticket as well as a
number of others, including instructor.)

N899T, which lives on in Kansas these days, I believe. I have over 400 hours of
left seat time in that airframe.

Dan who's ticket long expired.....

Sent from my iPad