From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of G Mann
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:35 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Malaysian 777?

North Korea will be announcing the opening of it's new airliner service just
as soon as Dennis Rodman finishes flight attendant school....

Kim young idiot needed a new exec jet so he kidnapped one?

Snark off.

Loads of indications that we, the general public, are not being given the
facts or details of the aircrafts movement prior to and during loss of
contact. Thanks to our "news" media..
"black box" signals emergency locator frequency immediately upon having "G"
force trigger turn it on automatically.. to date... no signal ... so it is
reported... Hmmm