I understand that the two "hotties" in the cockpit were not even "acquaintances" - just two "hotties" the Co saw standing line at the gate.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Malaysian 777?

I heard on the news that one of the co-pilots brought two females
("acquaintances") into the cockpit on a prior flight.  This leads me to
believe that one of these ladies flew on 777 accompanies by a hitherto
unknownr terrorist, and when she requested another tour of the cockpit the
terrorist (or maybe the two of them) broke into the cockpit, knocked out
the pilots and took over the flight controls.  They then turned off hte
transponder, turned the aircraft around and headed off to a remote landing
strip in Pakistan where Al Qaeda was waiting with open arms (no pun
intended).  The ransom request will be in the bilions.