I think hate is such a strong term, I prefer 'annoyed with the hypocritical crap'. We went through this a while back and most everyone here knows that Gazza blows hot and cold. It is what it is but look deep to see if his behaviour would be tolerated if he did not have a bit of knowledge about erzatsteile. Next question, if where all such a bunch of <nasty word> why does he subscribe to this list, FAIK he don't even drive a Merc, ooh hang on that's right he wants to sell us teile.

Hendrik
who is president of the 'slightly annoyed but not hating' club