This current set-to reminds me of a bar I occasionally visited when I was young and foolish. There would be similar insults back and forth. The only difference then and now is that there is no way for a knock down drag-out fight to start here. That always settled the argument there and it it would settle the argument here if we could figure out a way to have fist fights, or proxy fist fights. The only way I can think of is for Hendrik to go to a seedy bar and pick a fight with someone the size, shape, and weight of Gary, and for Gary to do the same; both reporting their outcome to the list, and Kaleb declaring the winner based on photos of the contestants as soon as they got out of jail.
Comment?
Gerry