??? These people are vandals at best and criminals at worst.
If it wasn't for these scumbags we would not need 500 updates every 5 minutes to bog down our computers to the point where it's quicker to write a letter and mail it. It's like saying you admire someone who picks a lock and takes all your personal information from a filing cabinet.
If it wasn't for bad people we wouldn't need to lock anything.

Hendrik
who does not admire criminals and does not watch all those crap TV programs that try to make criminals look decent