As usual, Well said Herr Mann.    Hear hear!

Grow up, man up, and shut up.

Gary.. apparently you are fat and ugly and will never play professional
basket ball and can't sing.. ... live with it. Everyone else has to. Sell
parts, try.. really try.. to stop being caustic and insulting.. it will
amaze you how few will then pick on you.. If you do not have a copy of "How
to win friends and influence enemies" get one.. if you can not afford to
buy one.. I will buy it for you..

But for Gawds sake.. tone down and tune out the "I'm being picked on "
stuff.. "I have to fight back" stuff.. and the "you made me be a bad guy"
stuff.. I went through it with my kids at age 3.. I don't wish to revisit
it here.. 4 days of this is more than a lifetime worth.. Even the ex didn't
stay PMS that long.. and I fired her..

Please, and Thank you,

Grant...