Hey Gary,

Somehow, you have developed the fantasy that you are the Muhammad Ali of
Mouth.. you are not.

Sell parts, Practice civility, and be Nice, or join "what's his name, the
thief, liar, and cheat" in the long list of people that other people find
unworthy to spend their life dealing with.

Apparently, something in your genetic code requires you to abrade others.
Fix yourself, or get professional help, but stop doing it here.

The next post I want to see should have no caustic comments to anyone, from
anyone. End it now, end it forever. I would not tolerate is with one of my
employees, one of my family, or even a casual acquaintance. If I heard the
kind of talk you give here in text in the neighborhood bar, my knuckles
would likely be sore tomorrow. Why would you presume it would be tolerated
on line in a professional group devoted to Mercedes discussions?

If you really require abuse to be sexually satisfied, I'm sure there are
those who will accommodate you, just stop looking for it here. We aren't in
that kind of relationship.. this is not the "pick up a masochist room
dating club".

Grant...
[ Ball gag anyone?... whips? testicle clamps? ...  Always looking for new
capitalist markets ]  snark off..