i'm not whining about anything.  morons call me out and i tell them how it
is.  you don't want to hear it, stop talking about me.  you guys have a
sick obsession with me.  seek professional help

and i wish to be addressed by my proper title of "rhode island chowdah
king" or just "king" from now on

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Gary is whining about being a victim, again.  Sorry man, but this is
> getting really old.
>
> Mike
> On Mar 21, 2014 11:26 AM, "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:
>

> > I'm not really sure what is going on here or who is calling who what but
> > it needs to stop immediately.
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Mar 21, 2014, at 10:58 AM, G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Consider yourself bitch slapped for opening your mouth yet again about
> > this
> > > tired issue.
> > >
> > > SHUT THE FUCK UP... forever. Stop your whining.
> > >
> > > Or.. go to the parking lot and practice falling down and bleeding..
> your
> > > choice.
> > >
> > > No one listens to you. No one has a duty to listen to you. Get it.
>  Stop
> > > it. Do not respond.
> > >
> > > You have been rebuked and put on ignore, yet again.

> > of

> > the
> > find

> > others.

> anyone,
> of
> heard

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*