Ps, think I would do royal carribean or Norwegian next time, probably more
mature crowd. One thing I wonder is about these people who work on these ship.
They are from all over the world and since the ships are not registered in the
us they probably pay them about 1-2 bucks per hour, which I guess for the 3rd
world countries they come from that is probably good. So I figured they
probably never get home to see their families. As far as the gratuity added
automatically to the bill, cruise line says it goes to cabin Stewarts, workers
etc but I bet most just pads the company profits. We complained and they took
it off. We tipped cash directly to the guy who took care of our cabin all week.

Sent from my iPhone