It doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense.  And oh, by the way (1)
how many of those 7M have actually signed up and made a first payment to an
insco (vs just signing up on on the ACA site) and (2) how many were
previously insured but lost coverage because it didn't comply with ACA?
There are considerably more than 40M still uninsured.