From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
Sent: April 5, 2014 10:22:16 PM EDT
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Political Statement for the Day (OnT)

both the states of florida and georgia are charging me 4 figures a month
for child support for a child who lives with me and neither state finds it
odd that my ex wife ought to be paid well into the 5 figures even though
that child doesn't live with her. neither state feels that she should ever
pay any support of the child.  neither state will hear of changing this.
no one i speak with in family law practice or child support collections or
the courts finds this in any way strange, including 2 judges

my thought is that the entire "child support" thing is a euphemism for
"angry women who want revenge for their angry marriages"