Rich, you need to get with the program.

In truth, WM is a leader in installing solar panels on their property,
which I support.  If they figure out a way to also support US manufacturing
and raise their wage by, say, 15 percent across the board, I might even
venture into one of their stores to purchase some bottled water (5 dozen
for $3.99).