Curt wrote:
> What does a "living wage" even mean?

It means stop yer bitchin' and let it be.
I bitch today because I won't ever have a paycheck again but when I
had job I just did what I could do with what I had.  Never able to
qualify for mortgage, never borrow money, we ate well, quite healthy,
don't visit doctors, had babies born at home, etc.  Yeah - "living
wage" is always a little bit more, always bitchin'
mao