I've really enjoyed all this discussion about obamacare/aca. After giving
it all a good look, actually reading the original bill, as signed, and [to
best effort] understanding it, then watching the discussion here I've come
to two possible courses of action.

1. Die a lingering death waiting for approval of treatment under
obamacare/aca, or being refused said care because of my advancing age and
no longer being a contributing member to the advancement of society [death
panel action].

or

2. Die in the coming revolution while trying to effect substantive change
in the current runaway government.

Pick one.. does that about sum-ate the options?