story being told very important)

From: Robert & Tara Ludwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Even if the plates stay with the car, best to take care of temp
> registration for your own protection, if the PO has a stack of parking
> tickets or worse on that tag, you'll be taking an unscheduled vacation.
>
> ---------Robert
>
> David Brodbeck wrote:
> > Zeitgeist wrote:
> >
> >> Tell us where the car is currently. If the car is purchased here in
> >> WA, unless they're vanity plates, they'll stay with the car. Other
> >> states may pull them, but not typically here in WA.
> >>

> > It's currently in WA. Michigan, where I used to live, required the
> > seller to pull the plates and keep them, hence my confusion I suppose.

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Jan 15 18:50:55 2006

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=H0LGmlN3gr8P6lOf7Q2UOVHq+3pfrrZ/2lBwRXNlEyC5Av+sC4/M42LkMdeIfCeAiDDc6wwMCuA4e7883jw8QsAdYkXBrTGIovCdgUTqod+ojBC7kI/p+aE7nTs0u79a/pJeIPlHSU3EYCakekJOiGm7JTHcIvwzC863n5/11mU=