Zeitgeist wrote:
> I'm working (on a Sunday!!!), and the legislative bill tracking
> webpage I'm working with doesn't display correctly in either Firefox
> or Netscape 8.0.  A while back I managed to delete IE from my machine,
> or at least to disable it from loading somehow.  I'd rather not
> download that odious MS product again, so is there another browser
> alternative that should display web tables very closely to IE
> specifications?  Is there a way to get either those other two browsers
> to display tables differently?

You could try Opera, but I don't know if it's any closer to IE.  It's
different from the Gecko engine used in Netscape/Firefox, though.

There used to be a lot of "alternative browsers" out there for Windows
that were really just different skins on top of the IE browser engine,
which is a DLL that other pieces of software can load.  You could try to
find one of those.  I can't think of the names of any, right of the bat,
though.