Tim Crone wrote:

My Ford E350 "wagon" is good for towing and carrying lots of stuff -
It didn't start this morning, for the first time ever.  I used my jumper
box, not sure if one of my accessories shorted or if the battery is done.
 At least it's only a group 65, not a big battery like a real vehicle. :)

my 1998 Taurus apparently has a failed GEM. Draws about 1/3A unless you pull the GEM fuse or the battery saver fuse.
Fine out which high power fuse feeds the interior fuse box.
Pull it and put an ammeter across its terminals. If that's where the power drain is, pull the battery saver fuse in the other fuse box and see if it goes away.

Mitch.