Randy Bennell wrote:

Does it rain much where you are Mitch?

My '98 F150 had an issue with the GEM.

The windshield leaked and dripped onto it causing all sorts of odd behaviour.

AFAIK the car's been dry.
Rained pretty hard on me today, but nothing inside the car except for when I ran a window down for a few seconds.
Going to put 400 miles on the thing tomorrow.
At the end of the day, I'll know whether I'll drive it this summer and hand it down in the fall or just sell it. If I hand it down to the niece, 7 month's worth of liability insurance will cost as much as I paid for the thing if I keep it in my name. If I sign it over to her, 2 1/2 months' insurance will equal the price of the car. And I thought it was bad when I had to pay about $15-20 a month to be added to my parents' insurance when I was 16.

Mitch.

Mitch.

Mitch.