On 5/4/2014 5:14 PM, clay wrote:
IS the list really falling apart since Dan took over.  I get these bounce
messages every other day, and others seem to be not getting anything list
related?  Is this endemic?

clay

Begin forwarded message:

From: mercedes-requ...@okiebenz.com
Date: May 3, 2014 6:28:23 PM PDT
To: redgh...@comcast.net
Subject: confirm **************************

Your membership in the mailing list Mercedes has been disabled due to
excessive bounces   etc.

I doubt if Dan has anything to do with it. I have been getting the same bounce warnings both here and from the Ritter list to which I am also subscribed. And, by the way, I never see Curt's messages any more unless someone replies to one and attaches Curt's original. I don't know what is happening.

     Dave Gilmore, Cameron WV

     happy rural seat of various view