Craig wrote:
> We have been put here to be stewards, not to rape and pillage. We have
> been put here to take care of the current generation and provide for
> future ones. Those who are promulgating the current hysteria are actually
> concerned about neither.

Yes, I pushed *my* conclusions, but you came back and state my
premise.  I suggest that being stewards can be a whole lot closer to
the political fear mongering than the humanity wrecking raw
capitalism.  We cannot separate ourselves from this earth.  All of our
food comes from this place.  If we wreck our food and water, we are
really becoming poor stewards.  And every step of ruin becomes us, as
we see wierd disease happen.  Use none? - no.  In that, I agree with
your practice which is my practice which is Curt/Dwight/NE practice -
wear it out, make it do, use it up, or do without.  We can be careful
what we eat and consume and use less oil.  I suggest there is good
commonality with the "whole enchilada" that the "powers that be" might
promulgate.  We all realize that the end legislation will be something
less than either side promulgates - which is a good thing... maybe.
mao