On Monday, Jan 16, 2006, at 15:38 US/Eastern, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

What size socket is needed to remove the fuel tank sending unit? (126).
Before I have taken a chisel and was able to turn it by beating it with
a hammer and chisel in the proper direction but no luck so far.  Dont
have a socket big enough and would buy one but not sure what size.
-

From memory 42mm or 36mm, whichever one fits. I hope you're not using a chisel on a GAS TANK , a brass punch won't spark. If you have a 3/4" drive socket set you may have the right size in there.

Johnny B
I Mac Therefore I am