> Ethanol to rinse out the water then vacuum dry it in a chamber.
>
> Problem is once it dries completely without getting water drops off the
boards first it will form mineral deposits between posts and short things
out. Not sure if ethanol will remove those deposits now that it is dry, but
you can try.

> On Jun 3, 2014 1:19 PM, "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> My LG Optimus android phone accompanied me into the pool on Saturday and
>> hasn't worked since.  I left it in a sealed bag of (uncooked) rice for
the
>> better part of 3 days, to no avail.  It still won't come on, although
when
>> plugged into the wall charger the red light illuminates for awhile, then
>> goes out.  What else should I attempt or should i throw in the towel?
>>
>> Andrew
>> 1983 and1985 300TDs, each water proof
>>
>> All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those
individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner
has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.