Welcome aboard.  ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Not the best

On 09/07/2014 5:34 PM, WILTON wrote:
Weren't you restoring a boat?  What's the latest on that?

Wilton

Hi Wilton

I have had several boat projects come and go in the past few years. At one point I had 4 big old inboard outboards from 17 feet to 22 feet. I scrapped one and sold two and have the one left. The current one is the 20 foot Lund. It needs a new floor etc. Most of the wood on it is bad. The nice thing about an aluminum hull is that it is fairly easy to work on compared to a fiberglass hull where one must grind out the bad wood. I will make some progress this year hopefully but it won't likely be done. It is out at the lake and when we go out we tend to work on the cottage and do a little fishing. What I need is a big heated shop so I could haul it home and work on it in the winter and have it ready for spring.

Another thing I need is more time and more energy. I am getting old and lazy.

Randy

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.