 From: LarryT <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Similar Note - my 91 300D runing warmer - Time for
Burping??

I'm sure everything is clean -- When I replaced the radiator a couple of
weeks ago I cleaned everything I could.    But i was thinking, with all
the stuff I did to the cooling system recently (new radiator, new Water
pump, new T'stat) I thought maybe I have a air bubble in the system
somewhere?   what's the best way to burp the system?   I was thinking of
opening the system at the upper rad hose.   I suspect there's a
procedure for this.....

What works??

LarryT

What's the best was