Hmmnh, I must be a bit of a pisshead, most of my bottles are 750ml which is about 25 fl oz. Standard stubbie size is 375ml, Coppers still sell decent 750ml bottles for homebrewing, you have to be careful as some bottles are not meant to be reused.
https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_75482/coopers-pale-ale-750ml
BTW this is the stuff I usually drink https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_916901/oettinger-pils-cans-500ml is better if poured into a glass I am on the lookout for some 2 litre growlers http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/2-liter-growler-romantic-handle.html they come up now and again in bottle shops, particularly towards Christmas time.

Hendrik
who can't have a drink yet