Nope.

Busy week.

Spent Tuesday and first half of Wednesday traveling to get a new (to me) 1998
S420 home.  Spent this morning doing the Martha treatment and getting a parts
list together.

Just finished up working on the eldest's 300E 2.6 and the top timing cover
leak.  Looks like the gasket is good - found a loose bolt on the cover. Got it
torqued down and everything back in place.  Will monitor it for any future
leaking, but  don't expect it.

Getting cooled down and going to jump in the shower, get an hour of piano
practice in before I go to my lesson at 4:30, then back to the ranch for the
evening duties.

Tomorrow is get everything ready for the father in law's memorial service and
wake on Saturday.  Saturday will be taken up with memorial and wake (ugh, I
hate these sorts of things!)

Sunday morning will be spent pulling the passenger side valve cover on the
SL500 to determine what the nasty ticking noise is that just started this
morning.  I'm sure it's mad because there's a new MB in the driveway, despite
my assurances that it's not being replaced.  The oiler tubes have been replaced
with the cast aluminum ones, so other than the little ball bearing in the
machining hole of the oiler tube having come out, I can't imagine why there's
lifter ticking.

Carry on.

Dan