Absolutely.  That's where everyone went after our wedding reception, which was
at the church.  We skipped it, as we didn't feel like spending our wedding
night in the local jail.

I'm not criticizing, by any means.  Their idea of a "fun time" and mine just
don't exactly mesh.

The worst part will be when the oldest stepsister gets drunk and starts getting
ugly.  That's when I usually have to mediate.

In this situation she's convinced there's money and she'll want to know where
her share is.  What she simply can't understand is that the in laws were on a
fixed income and had no stash of cash laying around.  Not to mention if she
smells money she'll have absolutely no grasp of the term joint tenancy, meaning
she thinks there should be money for her and my mother in law be damned.

After that she'll want her son and his good for nothing wife (they are both
professional grifters/social services vampires, sucking away our hard earned
tax dollars while they do little or nothing) to take all the leftover food that
we paid for.

I'll have to intervene there, too.

So my role at these things is maintaining order and keeping the vultures at
bay.  I don't mind, as it makes it entertaining at least.

Amazing how ugly people can get when there's money involved.....

More on the car tonight, Wilton.  Gotta go to my piano lesson.

Dan