Moose Lodge.  Awesome.  Them boys know how to put on a par-tay.

--R

On 9/4/14 2:57 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
No need for that.  The memorial service is at the funeral home, replete with
minister and all the trappings.  That will last maybe all of 30 minutes.

Immediately following will be the wake at the Moose Lodge.  I fully expect
local law enforcement to be on hand before the evening is over.  That's the
part I'm not looking forward to, as I always end up being the peacemaker.

Oy.

Dan

On Sep 4, 2014, at 2:33 PM, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>