No, not the word, the element...

I got some new tars on my truck at Costco a coupla weeks ago and noticed they are fitted with the green caps, they put nitrogen in them. A coupla weeks ago at the Cars for Coffee event down the road the beemer dealer had a coupla new cars there for some reason, and looking at the stickers I noticed "Nitrogen Tire Fill $89" on there. Must be some special Hun nitrogen they use? $89 for nitrogen in tires, WTF? Costco was "free."

On another note, Costco had the Bridgestones $70 off a set but did not have any to fit my truck so I had to go with Michelins, which were more spendy. I commented to the guy that next week the Michelins would probably be $70 off. Shonuff, got the new coupon book the other day, and Michelins are $70 off a set. So I go to Costco, whine to the desk woman, and she gives me $70 in coin of the realm, just like that. She said that was easier than running a credit on my bank card. I'm sure it is no big deal for Costco, but I like that kind of response.

Now y'all can tell me I got the crappy Costco Michelins, which are different from the Michelins I would get down the road at the real tar shop. But the real tire shop would use only 80% N, so Costco is 20% better in that regard.

--R