Rich Thomas via Mercedes wrote:
That's interesting. I was there one day maybe a year or so ago, the guy in line ahead of me had a .45 in a holster on his belt, and did not look coppish or anything, just like a regular fat merkin good ol boy with his fat wife buying large quantities of fattening stuff. I sorta wondered about that, but no one paid him any particular attention.

Official corporate policy is 'nobody NEEDS guns'.
Some stores seem to ignore it.
I was reading that a guy who shops in Spokane never had a problem until he went to Gig Harbor. The responses at opencarry.org were along the lines of "you OC'd at Gig Harbor Costco and you made it though the front door????".

In the Erik Scott case, the guy selling him the membership was trying to be cool about it, but another employee was batshit crazy against guns. THAT employee basically SWATted Scott the same way those two Wal-Mart shoppers SWATted the guy with the BB gun in Ohio this year. Both dead because 'highly trained elite' death squad members can't control themselves when some 'civilian' is pointing fingers and yelling 'gun'.

Mitch.