Rich Thomas via Mercedes wrote:

Now y'all can tell me I got the crappy Costco Michelins, which are different from the Michelins I would get down the road at the real tar shop. But the real tire shop would use only 80% N, so Costco is 20% better in that regard.

Costco hates human rights, especially those protected by the Second Amendment to the Constitution. One guy, name of Erik Scott, was murdered for not knowing this, on his initial visit to buy a Costco membership.

I try to avoid Wal-Mart, but go there every fall to buy motor oil.
Costco, OTOH, I wouldn't patronize for anything.

Mitch.