The transmission is new. You guys helped me get it rebuilt by the Sun
Valley guy.

The u-shaped hose seems tight on the air cleaner. Not sure where else it
could be leaking. Manifold obviously but it all looks fine. Maybe a soap
bubble test is in order. In any event it does not appear to be "bad"
functionally.

For new turbos, if I could find the holset he200vg it could be truly
modern. Anybody know what cummins motor that turbo came on?

Thanks,
Karl
Whiney transmissions can go on and on too...

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Karl W via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com