The 777 is an awesome airliner.

On Sep 28, 2014, at 2:52 PM, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:

AT wrote:
> And in comparison to the B-36 and B-52, we now have the B-1B with an empty
> weight of 182,000 lb, maximum gross weight of 477,000 lb...

I remember 18 years ago taking a ride on the new 777.  The pilot was
proud to compare his new 777 with the familiar B-52.  B-52 had 8
engines and the 777 had more engine power with 2 engines than the
B-52.  He named several comparisons.  Each seat had new-then, lcd
screen to watch shows - it was a spectacular ride on that aircraft,
and the price was right - $50RT promo with T-Day afternoon leave and
return on Saturday morning.  Memorable for me and 2 sons.
ma