Peter wrote:
> This is trash promulgated by a non-scientist with a right wing agenda.

That is probably true.
However, there are things that can be accomplished man-to-man against
any of this bs - and that is the story that needs to be told, not some
political non-science or science argument.  Simply, we use too much
junk and we can live quite will without so much junk.  Forget about
the usual semantics that gets nobody anywhere except for polarizing
politics - let's get it together as people, look at each other as
persons, treat each other with kindness, share with each other instead
of pillaging anywhere and everywhere, do more with less.  The usual
NewEngland saw comes in handy - use it up, wear it out, make it do, or
do without.  We should be at the do without stage.
ma