Exactly.

I have talked to a number of SL owners who swear by the difference in drive
ability with larger diameter wheels with wider tires, but I'm wondering if it's
really worth it.

I will say that the sting is not quite as bad when I figure in the cost of the
wheels. They were take-offs from a brand new SL that I picked up off of
Craigslist for $300.

Dan

Sent from my iPad