Hi Dan,
I have one suggestion and then I'll say no more:
Try to avoid "scolding" members with whom you disagree. (See your "scold"
below.) One member wrote me that he was leaving the list because of your
"attitude"; i.e. you apparently "scolded" him.

Otherwise, perhaps you could get with the Ritter list "management" and combine
the two lists.   Some of the long time members on this list know what I mean.
(grin)

Gerry....who will still hang around because of all the fine members and their
interesting submissions (including yours.)