I'll take this quiet moment between off topic posts to mention that with new
rear lower control arm bushings my '84 190D has become an absolute delight to
drive. I took it on the 59 mile run to work today and it is again the wonderful
european motor it should have been but never was when I got it.

Unfortunately I'd been kind of ignoring it since it wasn't any real fun to
drive and now has a bunch of issues including bad tinworm. I need to order some
new injector nozzles from our ever-so-sexy parts supplier.

The listing for nozzles has a cutoff for engine number but the part number
appears to be the same. How do I get my engine number? This is something I've
been vaguely interested in but never gotten around to checking...

-Curt