Hendrik and Fay via Mercedes wrote:
Not sure in your neck of the woods but here they have introduced a fee on both the final price and shipping, supposedly to get rid of the sellers who sell cheap but charge a lot for shipping. However ebay have also partnered with Aussie Post, so you can get a shipping label via ebay for a discount. This would be handy for items that can be put in post boxes.

Once they extend the deadline for filing a 'not as described' claim for refund to six months, sellers on eBay might just disappear. Can't you just imagine "I used it happily for four months and then it broke, so I demand my money back" and eBay/Paypal refunding their money?

Mitch.