Mountain Man via Mercedes wrote:
Has anyone watched - Tiny House Nation ?
I see it is showing at hulu but have not watched it.
People living in really small - i.e. 207 s.f. - space.

There's a slight temptation for me, because I can build a 'garden shed' up to 200 sq feet without inspections or permits. (but the county would probably come down on me if they figured out I was living in it)
I think I first saw an article on minimal housing size in Homepower magazine.
To get down around 200 feet, you need zero floorspace sleeping area (overhead loft) and the cooking/eating/living space has to be the same place instead of three separate places. I imagine it also requires living alone or with one other person that you sleep with.

Mitch.