If you don't have any luck with the return lines as other suggested and you
go for replacement, then replace all the injectors.  Or better yet, have
them rebuilt by someone competent.

But avoid those Indian bosch rebuilds, they're really horrible.  I just
confirmed this in a 240D I bought a few weeks ago... the car ran very
poorly, nailing and knocking.  The injectors looked recently installed as
they were very clean. They tested ok on the pop tester, but I rebuilt them
with new nozzles anyway.  Huge improvement.

Good luck,
Jaime

I've seen compression leaks when the nozzle seal/heat shield is not seated properly, and leaks from the lines and from the return hose, but never from the body of an injector. If the nozzles and nozzle holders are un-fiddled with, then you are looking at hoses as the most likely source of the leak, (99%) If someone has recently fiddled with the Nozzle holders, the they may not have been assembled correctly and could be leaking.